- 500 g strawberries washed, hulled and sliced
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced into half moons
- 2 mangoes peeled and diced
- 300 g blueberries washed
- 1 cup green grapes halved
- 250 g can pineapple chunks or pieces (or 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, peeled and diced)
- 3 tablespoons honey with raspberries
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice (from the canned pineapple, if using)
- Place prepared washed and sliced or diced fruits in a large salad bowl.
- Using a measuring jug, combine the honey with raspberries, lime juice and pineapple juice. Pour the syrup through the fruit and mix well. Mix the juices accumulated at the bottom of the bowl once again before serving, if not serving immediately.