- 4 apricots halved & pit removed
- ¼ cup creamy honey
- 1/2 lime, juiced and zest
- Ice cream, for serving (I love these paired with coconut ice cream, like a tropical treat!)
- Preheat and grease grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the creamy honey and lime juice/zest together. Place bowl in microwave (or on stovetop) and heat for 15-20 seconds until warm and easily pourable.
- Brush the cut side of the apricots with the syrup, then place on the grill, cut side down. Let cook for 3-4 minutes until grill marks appear and apricots can be easily flipped.
- Right before flipping, brush with more honey mixture, then grill an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Remove and drizzle with remaining honey sauce.
- Right before serving, dollop with 1 tablespoon scoop of ice cream and serve.