- For the pastry:
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) cold margarine
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) cold water
- For the filling:
- 3 medium apples
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of honey with cinnamon, orange and lemon
- Juice of half a lemon
- For the pastry:Place the flour, the margarine cut into cubes and the sugar in a food processor and pulse until a fine powder. Place this mixture in a glass bowl and pour the water. Knead with your hands until obtaining a compact mixture.
- Place the pastry over a table and mould it in a square shape. Wrap the pastry in cling film and refrigerate for about 45 minutes.
- Remove the pastry from the fridge, place it on a table sprinkled with some flour and roll out the pastry with a rolling pin. Line a pie pan (24 centimetres ) with the pastry and prick the bottom with a fork; set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- For the filling:Wash, peel and cut the apples into thin slices. Place them in a large bowl and drizzle with the lemon juice to not oxidize. Add two honey with cinnamon, orange and lemon tablespoons and three tablespoons brown sugar. Mix everything well and fill the pie with this mixture. Spread over the pie the remaining honey with cinnamon, orange and lemon tablespoon.
- Bake until golden, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the pie from oven and serve hot with some ice cream or custard. Store in the fridge.